The transfer window may have just slammed shut, but don't think that the wheeling and dealing won't continue!
Free transfers can still be submitted to the FAs, plus there's always January to start thinking about! As always, you can see all the latest deals here.
TOP STORY: Chelsea close in on Caceres
The shock deadline day re-signing of David Luiz wasn't enough for Chelsea, according to the Sun, which reports that they are now "closing in" on free agent Martin Caceres.
Reports in Italy suggest Caceres, who played for Blues boss Antonio Conte at Juventus and left the Serie A champions earlier in the summer, remains a major target for his former manager despite the signing of Luiz.
The Mirror says Conte "has been running checks" on the fitness of Caceres, who suffered injury problems in his final year at Juve.
But the 29-year-old Uruguayan is also being linked with a move to another Serie A club, with both Roma and Inter Milan keen.
Meanwhile, the Blues could be involved in a January scrap with Paris Saint-Germain and Inter Milan for Benfica defender Victor Lindelof, the Sun adds.
Lindelof was reported to have been a potential recruit over the summer, with the Londoners "close to triggering his £25 million release clause" -- and their interest in the 22-year-old Sweden international could be rekindled in the next window.
More on way out of City door?
Could there soon be a bit of a defensive exodus at Manchester City?
The Sun thinks so, reporting that Pablo Zabaleta, Gael Clichy and Bacary Sagna might be on their way after contract talks were put on hold.
It reports that City coach Pep Guardiola has told the three -- all of whom are in the final year of their contracts -- that they "must prove themselves in his new style of play" if they are to earn new deals.
And it quotes an Etihad Stadium source as saying Zabaleta, Clichy and Sagna "are all over the age of 30 ... and with youngsters Pablo Maffeo and Angelino knocking on the door, City are biding their time."
Meanwhile, it's nearly over for Yaya Toure at City, with his agent Dimitri Seluk revealing that the Ivory Coast midfielder is keen to sign a pre-contract agreement with a European club in January.
Toure, 33, was omitted from City's Champions League squad by boss Pep Guardiola, leading Seluk to claim that the player had been "humiliated."
Sunderland could thwart Baggies in Sissoko chase
It seemed former Liverpool midfielder Momo Sissoko was all set to head back to the Premier League with West Bromwich Albion -- but now he may get there with Sunderland instead.
According to the Mirror, Sissoko -- who was brought to Anfield by Rafa Benitez in 2005 and is a free agent following a spell in the Chinese Super League -- could be "snatched from under the nose" of Baggies boss Tony Pulis.
The 31-year-old has been on trial at The Hawthorns, with Pulis reportedly ready to offer him a deal. But Sunderland boss David Moyes wants to add his experience to what might well turn out to be another tough season for the Black Cats and may make a late move.
On Monday, Sissoko was reported as saying he felt confident about West Brom, adding: "The manager has told me to enjoy it and then we'll sit down and talk about my future."
- West Brom have been linked with a move for free agent Kevin Constant but are unlikely to pursue that option, according to the Birmingham Mail.
It reports that former AC Milan left-back Constant, who left Bologna earlier in the summer, is a target for both Sporting Lisbon and PSV Eindhoven, both of which would be more realistic destinations.
- Bristol City midfielder Marlon Pack, wanted by Championship rivals Sheffield Wednesday and Ipswich Town, has signed a new contract at Ashton Gate.
The Bristol Post reports that the 25-year-old will now stay put until 2018.