Liverpool have rejected approaches from eight Premier League clubs for striker Danny Ings within the last month and will continue to do so prior to the end of the transfer window, a source close to the Reds has told ESPN FC.
Ings is returning to full fitness after a lengthy spell on the sidelines as a result of an ACL injury he suffered in October, but has yet to make an appearances for the Reds so far this term.
Despite his lack of game time, Ings remains firmly part of Jurgen Klopp's first-team plans for the 2016-17 season.
A source told ESPN FC that Liverpool have rejected interest from eight domestic rivals, who enquired about the availability of the England international on a permanent and temporary basis but were told that Ings would be staying put at Anfield.
One club even indicated that they would be willing to pay in excess of £20 million for Ings, the source added.
Ings has only played for the under-23 side so far this season and on Saturday was warming up at White Hart Lane with the substitutes despite not being named as part of the 18-man matchday squad.
However, Klopp has maintained throughout the summer that the 24-year-old will play a part in this campaign.
"We're counting on Ingsy. He is a fantastic boy," Klopp said earlier this month. "He was injured since October last year and he needed time. Now he's getting better and better."
Ings joined Liverpool in summer of 2015 as a free agent but Liverpool had to pay his former club Burnley £6.5m upfront and £1.5m in performance-related bonuses after a tribunal in April.