CLICK HERE for the Jayski.com holder page / links to 2019 PDF's for race results, practices, qualifying & points
NOTE: Some of these sites may have POP-UP/UNDER ads. Some articles may contain coarse language. Any issues or complaints with those should be directed to that site. Some sites require readers to register for free or via a paid subscription. These links are provided as a service to NASCAR fans. We pick and choose what links to include. Just because an article is sent does not mean it will be posted. This page is updated erratically . The top priority is updating the main pages of the site.
posted JANUARY 28, 2019
Johnson City Press
Gordon inducted into NMPA Hall of Fame by Jeff Birchfield
Kickin' The Tires
Rolex 24 Results, Sponsor Returns To Rick Ware Racing: What You Need To Know For January 28, 2019 by Summer Bedgood
Roger Penske on Rolex 24: "I've never seen a race like this" by Charles Bradley
Jeff Gordon would be 'truly honored' to take on ownership of Hendrick Motorsports by Daniel McFadin;
Snowball Derby change has Kyle Busch, Chase Elliott disagreeing by Dustin Long;
Darian Grubb prepared William Byron well for next big step with Chad Knaus by Jerry Bonkowski
New Mexico Motorsports Report
Triple Crown hunter Fernando Alonso, Wayne Taylor Racing win rain-soaked Rolex 24 by John Haverlin
Tracking the Changes: Gander Outdoor Truck Series Silly Season Part 2 by Ashley McCubbin
Mother Nature Ends Incredible Rolex 24-Hour Marathon Prematurely
posted JANUARY 27, 2019
How does a NASCAR stock car transmission work? by Kyle Hyatt
Daytona Beach News-Journal
Notebook: Johnson, Elliott, Bowman Rolex team? by Zach Dean;
Four on the Floor: Rolex garage policy coming to NASCAR ... kinda by Ken Willis
Inside Circle Track
Knoxville's Chad Finchum set to race for MBM Motorsports in 2019 by Richard Allen
Las Vegas Review-Journal
Las Vegas Motor Speedway to remove additional seats by Ron Kantowski
Quin Houff taking big leap to Cup series with Spire Motorsports by Jim Utter
Could NASCAR have an engine to run a 24-hour race? 'Of course we could' by Nate Ryan
New Mexico Motorsports Report
Alonso's dominating first stint with WTR is what I've been waiting to see by John Haverlin
WSB Radio Race Blog
AMS fan day with Wallace and Suarez shows there's hope by Doug Turnbull
Some 'Guidelines' for Sending Article / Column / Blog Links
• Jayski.com does and will NOT post blogs articles / posts / links that are nothing more then posts of team or NASCAR or Team/driver/sponsor PR's or transcripts (even slightly altered or rewritten); or are just notes of news reported thru out the week, reported on the site already.
• Articles and Blogs must be original content, opinions, clean of vulgar language, proper spelling / grammar and more then just a few paragraphs and all are required to have an authors/writers name and contact info like email address posted.
• ALL articles / columns / blogs MUST be NASCAR related. Even if they are, it doesn't mean they will be posted.
• The opinions expressed in any editorial/articles/blogs linked on this page or the site are not of the Jayski site but are presented in the interest of giving readers a variety of points of views and some enjoyment.
• Jayski.com usually limits a site to five articles a day, if more are sent, something will be left off. Jayski.com does NOT double post the same articles by the same writers from different sites / blogs or who sends them first.
to submit fan or other articles /column links, etc, please follow the below format putting the info in place of the one shown as an example:
Racing Stories (site name)
http://www.racingstories.org/story/nascar.html (direct link)
I love NASCAR (article title)
by Joe Fan (author name, first and last)
[just send the info, not the heading too (or what is in parens)] and no HTML coding needed
This page started on August 16, 2000