• Pros and cons for every first-round pick • Kiper's top 300 and position rankings • McShay's top 300 and position rankings • Fantasy football reaction for the top picks • Kiper's favorite prospects at every position • Inside the draft class: 50 facts to know • Kiper and McShay pick superteams • Staff picks: Our favorite draft comps in this class
• 2020 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2019 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2018 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2017 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2016 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2015 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2014 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2013 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2012 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2011 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2010 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2009 - Picks | Player Rankings
Projected 2021 NFL draft order: Jets are favorite for No. 1; could Cowboys pick in top five?
Adam Gase's 0-7 Jets are in line to take another quarterback in next year's draft. Meanwhile, the 2-5 Cowboys keep climbing the projected order.
- QB Lawrence to stay at Clemson? 'Who knows?'
- Ex-Wolverine Collins: Felt like 'no man's land'
- QB Lance skips spring season, enters NFL draft
- Stanford CB Adebo opts out to prep for draft
McShay: Here's how I'd tweak the NFL draft calendar to help prospects
Numerous draft prospects will miss out on a chance to show what they can do. Here's a solution that helps everyone.
Trevor Lawrence not ruling out return to Clemson
Clemson quarterback Trevor Lawrence is keeping his options open on returning for his senior season.
Cowboys' Ben DiNucci reminds Mike McCarthy 'of a young Marc Bulger'
The seventh-round pick entered Dallas' Week 7 game against Washington following an injury to starter Andy Dalton.
Deshaun Watson keeps Texans competitive in OT loss to Titans
What makes this 1-5 team attractive for future coaching candidates? Their young quarterback Deshaun Watson.
Will Jets, Giants move on from Darnold, Jones in NFL draft?
Rich Cimini and Jordan Raanan detail the possibilities for the Jets and Giants in the NFL draft with both teams starting the season winless.
Josh Allen, sizzling Bills will be tested by upcoming schedule
Buffalo has roared to a 3-0 start behind its young quarterback, but the next six games will challenge a team that has issues to correct on defense.
Which players follow Lawrence in 2021 NFL draft?
Mel Kiper Jr. analyzes which players could be selected after projected No. 1 pick Trevor Lawrence in the 2021 NFL draft.
Tank for Trevor? Angry NFL fans already calling for the Clemson QB
There were some bad QB performances in Week 2 of the NFL season. Fans of the Giants, Jets, Broncos, Vikings and others took to social media wanting the Clemson QB.
Buckeyes' Davis, projected 1st-rounder, opts out
Ohio State guard Wyatt Davis, a projected first-rounder in the NFL draft, is opting out of the Buckeyes' season.
Stanford OT Little opts out of season, eyes draft
Stanford's Walker Little, who rates among the top six offensive tackles in the country by ESPN's NFL draft analysts, is opting out of the 2020 season, he said.
Oregon CB Lenoir announces he's entering draft
With Pac-12 postponing its fall sports, Oregon cornerback Deommodore Lenoir announced he is declaring for the NFL draft.
New York Giants' Saquon Barkley finally has surgery on torn ACL
Giants running back Saquon Barkley, who suffered a season-ending torn ACL on Sept. 20, finally had surgery on his knee Friday in Los Angeles.
What's John Ross' future with the Bengals?
Ben Baby discusses WR John Ross' frustration with the Bengals as he has requested a trade ahead of Tuesday's deadline.
Brady on adding Brown to Bucs: Right opportunity at the right time
Tom Brady explains the Buccaneers' reasoning for singing free agent Antonio Brown.
Who is in and who is out in Week 8
The Patriots Julian Edelman will not play Sunday vs. the Bills and Stephania Bell updates the status of Andy Dalton as well as the rest of the Week 8 injury report.
Clark, Kimes expect Bucs to handle business against Giants
Ryan Clark and Mina Kimes break down why Tom Brady and the Buccaneers will have no issues defeating the Giants.
Why the Eagles are in prime position to defeat the Cowboys
Ryan Clark and Mina Kimes expect the Eagles to take advantage of a depleted Cowboys offense for an NFC East win.