• 2019 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2018 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2017 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2016 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2015 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2014 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2013 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2012 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2011 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2010 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2009 - Picks | Player Rankings
• Kiper' draft grades: How every team fared • McShay's favorite picks for all 32 teams • Kiper's instant-impact rookies: Who will play early • Seifert: Why the QB class was overhyped • Sando: NFL execs on every team's class • PFF: The most underrated picks from 2019
Projected 2020 NFL draft order: Who has the No. 1 pick?
The Bengals are the favorites to get the top pick in next year's draft. Here's what the 1-32 projection looks like now.
- NFL draft headed to Cleveland in 2021, KC in '23
- NFL draft in Nashville draws record numbers
- Allen's 'Last Chance' story continues as a Ram
- Bucs GM defends picking 2nd kicker in 4 drafts
How will Tua's injury affect his draft stock?
Mel Kiper Jr. breaks down how Tua Tagovailoa's latest injury complicates matters when it comes to his NFL draft prospects.
Bengals' passing game collectively sputters as Cincinnati stays winless
Those thinking that changing QBs might help the Bengals' passing game, but Finley leaves one more question for Cincinnati's offseason.
Mortensen: Tua won't be ready for the combine and the draft
Chris Mortensen and Adam Schefter break down the effects of Tua's hip injury on his future in the NFL.
Kiper: Possible NCAA issue won't affect Young's draft stock
Mel Kiper Jr. doesn't expect Chase Young's NFL draft stock will be affected in any way by a possible NCAA issue in 2018.
Kiper: Tua, Burrow or Herbert will be first QB picked in NFL draft
Mel Kiper Jr. explains why Tua Tagovailoa, Joe Burrow or Justin Herbert will be the first quarterback picked in the 2020 NFL draft.
Dolphins' ideal 2020 draft: Tua Tagovailoa leads bounty of first-rounders
If things fall right for Miami, it could add a quarterback and offensive tackle and boost its pass rush on the first day of next April's draft.
Young displays NFL potential in win vs. Miami (Ohio)
Ohio State DE Chase Young collects two sacks and forces two fumbles against Miami (Ohio), showing why he's projected to be a top pick in the 2020 NFL draft.
Jackson: Kaepernick's workout could have been a success
Hue Jackson gives the details of how Colin Kaepernick's scheduled fell through and contends that the workout could have been a success if Kap showed up.
Veteran backup Josh Johnson among three QBs signed by XFL
Josh Johnson, who started eight of the 33 NFL games in which he's played since he was drafted in 2008, will play for the L.A. Wildcats of the XFL. QBs Taylor Heinicke (St. Louis) and Chase Litton (Seattle) also signed with the league.
Sanchez not buying Colts or Texans as playoff threats
Mark Sanchez doesn't see either the Colts or the Texans making a deep run in the AFC playoffs.
Week 12 NFL best bets: A number we like on each game
Looking for the best betting value in Week 12 of the NFL season? We have a play for each Sunday game.
Week 12 NFL game picks, schedule guide, fantasy football tips and more
What to watch for in every game. Bold predictions. Fantasy advice. Key stats to know. And, of course, score predictions. It's all here for Week 12.
The Cowboys aren't playing the Cowboy way on offense. Is that good or bad?
Dak Prescott is playing at an MVP level. Ezekiel Elliott? He's not. Here's what has changed for Dallas in 2019.