• 2018 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2017 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2016 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2015 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2014 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2013 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2012 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2011 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2010 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2009 - Picks | Player Rankings
- 1 (11)Jonah WilliamsAlabamaOT
- 1 (22)Andre DillardWashington StateOT
- 1 (23)Tytus HowardAlabama StateOT
- 1 (31)Kaleb McGaryWashingtonOT
- 2 (3)Jawaan TaylorFloridaOT
- 2 (5)Greg LittleOle MissOT
- 2 (6)Cody FordOklahomaOT
- 2 (9)Dalton RisnerKansas StateOT
- 2 (23)Max ScharpingNorthern IllinoisOT
- 3 (27)Trey PipkinsSioux FallsOT
- 3 (28)Chuma EdogaUSCOT
- 3 (33)Bobby EvansOklahomaOT
- 3 (37)Yodny CajusteWest VirginiaOT
- 5 (31)David EdwardsWisconsinOT
- 6 (10)Justin SkuleVanderbiltOT
- 6 (16)Drew ForbesSoutheast Missouri StateOT
- 6 (20)Olisaemeka UdohElonOT
- 6 (29)Isaiah PrinceOhio StateOT
- 6 (39)Dennis DaleySouth CarolinaOT
- 7 (26)Jackson BartonUtahOT
- 7 (34)Joshua MilesMorgan StateOT
Brady throws to suspended Gordon in workout
Patriots quarterback Tom Brady posted a GIF on his Instagram account of him throwing to suspended wide receiver Josh Gordon during a workout, which a source told ESPN's Mike Reiss was Tuesday.
A 'crisis mode' at all levels: How technology put officials in a tough spot
"I really think technology has done more bad than good at all levels." The world has changed, and it has affected referees from pro to youth sports.
Woody applauds Raiders for taking rookies to Google
Damien Woody, Dianna Russini and John Fox react to the Raiders exposing their rookies to the atmosphere at Google.
NFL, NCAA team up for safety improvements
The NFL is teaming up with the NCAA to make football safer.
Ex-RB 'He Hate Me' Smart found safe, police say
Former Eagles and Panthers running back Rod Smart has been found safe, the Lancaster County Sheriff's Office said Tuesday, after he was reported missing in South Carolina.
Orlovsky: AB, Bell departures won't help Steelers' production
Dan Orlovsky commends Ben Roethlisberger for clearing the air of talk about Antonio Brown and Le'Veon Bell, but fears the Steelers could struggle without them.